Flash files can be very helpful to you if you know how to use them. You can use the flash file if you are facing software issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, or dead issues with the device. Also, you can use the flash file if you are facing the application has stopped working issue more frequently. It can also help you to upgrade or downgrade the device to the factory version. In this blog, we are going to talk about how you can install the Micromax Canvas Mega Q426 flash file. We have tried to mention everything that you need to know about downloading the Micromax Q426 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Read the list of all the things and make sure you do them.
- To begin with, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a particular device only. We will not advise you to use the same tutorial for any other device.
- Also, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, seek help.
- Other than this, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing. So, it is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files before using them to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Canvas Mega Q426 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax Q426 flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the SPD driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. Now, you will have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to look for the upgrade download file. Click on it to open the tool window for you.
- When done, you will have to click on the load packet option. Redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the flash file.
- Click on the flash file to add it to the tool window.
- Turn off the device and then you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When completed, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and then terminate the tool window.
Download Canvas Mega Q426 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is flashed. You can start the device. This was all about installing the Micromax Q426 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.