In case you are looking for the Nokia TA 1011 / Nokia 2 TA 1011 Flash file Stock ROM, you have come to the right place. This article emphasizes the Nokia TA 1011 / Nokia 2 TA 1011 Flash file. Read the article to know how to install the Firmware using the QPST tool. We have mentioned a full process that you will have to follow. Stay tuned to the article to know how to install the flash file using the flash tool.
Points to keep in mind
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need to keep in mind when you are going to flash your device. Read the list properly and make sure that you fulfill all the requirements.
- This tutorial is only valid for devices that have Qualcomm chipset. In case your device does not have a Qualcomm chipset, this tutorial won’t work for you.
- You also need to have some knowledge about the process. If you do not have any knowledge, consult an expert.
- Other than this, you need to keep your device charged so that it can work till the end of the process.
- You will also have to create a backup of your data because, after the completion of the process, there are high chances that all your data will be deleted. So, it is wiser to create a backup.
- Also, you need to scan the files that you will download to make sure that they are safe to install on your system. It is a must because it can affect your device.
Steps to use the Nokia TA 1011 Flash File
You will have to follow a stepwise process to install the Nokia TA 1011 / Nokia 2 TA 1011 Flash File. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Make sure you follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- The very first step in the process is to download the Qualcomm driver on your device. Click on the file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation process.
- Now, you will have to download the QPST tool on your system. After downloading the tool, you will have to find the tool folder in the C drive of your device. The name of the folder will be the same as your tool’s name.
- Once done, you will have to connect your system and the device.
- Now, in the tool folder, you will have to look or the QPST config file and click on it. Nokia TA 1011 Firmware
- Now, the tool window will open it. Click on the port option.
- Once done, you will have to look for the start client option and then click on it. You will then have to click on the option for the software download.
- Now, you will have to click on the Browse option to find the firmware on your system. Redirect the tool to the folder where you have stored the firmware. Once done, you will have to click on it to select it. Nokia TA 1011 Flash file download
- You will then have to click on the boot image option. Now, from the firmware folder, you will have to click on the BOOT_LOADER.HEX file.
- Once done, you will have to click on the option to start. It will then start the flashing process for you. Nokia TA 1011 Flash file
- Now, you will see a green sign on the screen when the flashing will complete.
- Finally, you will have to close the tool window and then detach your system and the device.
This was all you need to know about the Nokia TA 1011 flash file. We hope that this article was helpful to you and was informative enough.