You can use flash files for different reasons like unbricking the device, fixing issues with the device, fixing the “application has stopped responding” issues, and a lot more. You will have to use a unique flash file for every different device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Oppo R1011 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Oppo Joy Plus R1011 flash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
There are certain things that you can do before you install the Oppo R1011 flash file. You must do these things to carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you will have to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert.
- Next, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the system.
- You will also have to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, download the latest version of the tool file.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
- You also need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Oppo Joy Plus R1011 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have explained how you can install the Oppo R1011 Stock Firmware. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Oppo R1011 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. After this, you need to click on the downloaded file and then open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- You will then have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Also, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Now, in the tool window, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- You will then have to click on the download option to start the process.
- Next, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Lastly, remove the cable and close the tool window.
Download Oppo R1011 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You have successfully installed the Oppo Joy Plus R1011 Stock Firmware ROM. We hope that the article has helped you.