Flash files can be helpful when you have to get rid of issues with your device. It is different for different devices. In this article, we have talked about the Oppo Neo 3 R831K flash file. We have discussed the full process to install the Oppo R831K flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
You will have to carry out certain things before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- Initially, you will have to make sure that you are using the tutorial for the particular device. There are chances that you can brick your device if you use the tutorial on any other device.
- Also, you will have to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- You would know that you will lose all the data available on the device after the completion of the flashing process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- Other than this, it is a must to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
- You are always advised to carry out the process if you have some basic knowledge about the process. If you do not know, skip the step.
Steps to Install Oppo Neo 3 R831K Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can carry out the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Oppo Neo 3 R831K flash file on the device. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver auto-installer on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation of the driver according to the instructions appearing on the screen. If the driver is already present on the device, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need is the stock firmware file. You will have to download it from the internet and extract the contents to the desired location.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool and extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to untick the option for preloader.bin. You will have to do this because if you won’t, there are chances that you will end up bricking the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. It is a must to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect, the process of flashing will start.
- The process may take some time to complete. When it will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will finally have to remove the USB cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Oppo R831K Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is successfully flashed. We have tried to provide you with all the needed information that you need to know before installing the Oppo R831K Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, this article has helped you in some way.