In case you are looking for the Oppo Neo5 R1201 flash file, this is the right article for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Oppo R1201 flash file (Stock Firmware ROM). Stay tuned to the article to know more.
To carry out the process easier, there are certain things that you will have to do. Read the list of all the things below and make sure that you do all the things.
- To start with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will have to download the tool and the driver only from an authenticated source. You will have to check the compatibility of the driver with your device.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the system. It is a must that you create a backup because post flashing you will lose all the data.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You also need to scan all the files before using them on the system so that you can be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Oppo Neo R1201 Flash File
To install the Oppo R1201 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- When done, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device. You will have to look for the compatible stock file on the internet. You then need to extract the contents of the stock file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will then have to extract the files to the desired folder.
- In the tool folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file and then you will have to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You can look for the scatter file in the Stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download button so that you can begin the flashing process.
- Once done, you will have to turn off the device, and then you will have to connect the device and the system. You will have to press the volume up button so that tool can detect the device.
- Now, when it will detect the device, the flashing process will start. You will now have to wait for the process to complete.
- When it will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen. You can then detach the cable and you will have to terminate the tool window.
Download Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this was all you need to know about installing the Oppo NEO R1201 flash file on the system. We have mentioned all the important details that you should know. We hope that the article will help you.