Flash files can be helpful when you have to downgrade the device to the factory version or upgrade it to the latest version. Also, you can use the flash file to reinstall the operating system of the device and get rid of the issues that you are facing in the previous version of the firmware. There is a unique flash file for different devices. In this article, we have talked about the Panasonic Eluga Note flash file. We have explained to you how you can install the Panasonic Eluga Note L120 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM on the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Now, in this section of the article, we have provided you with a list of certain things that you need to do before you can start installing the Panasonic Eluga Note Stock Firmware.
- First, you need to make sure to use the tutorial for the desired device only. If you use it for any other device, it can be harmful to the device.
- You will also have to be aware of the technicalities of the process. You may have to seek help from an expert if you are not aware of the technicalities.
- Other than this, you must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- You must also download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using. Also, download the tool file from an authenticated source.
- Always remember to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Panasonic Eluga Note Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Panasonic Eluga Note Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then click on the downloaded file to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Next, you need to open the tool folder that you have extracted. You will now have to click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the option for scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- After this, you need to untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Once done, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Panasonic Eluga Note L120 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Panasonic Eluga Note L120 flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know about installing the Panasonic Eluga Note Stock Firmware ROM on the device. We hope that the article has helped you.