If you are facing issues with your Realme 2 pro device, use the Realme 2 pro flash file to fix it. Read the article to get the full process to install the Realme 2 pro flash file on your system.
Here are certain things that we will advise you to do before you can start the process. Read the list of all the things below.
- You will first have to make sure that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- After that, you will have to create a backup of your device because you will lose the data after the completion of the process.
- Also, you will have to charge your device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the appropriate version of the tool and the driver to use in the process.
- Also, you will have to scan all the files before you can start the flashing process so that you know that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install the Realme 2 Pro Flash File
You will have to use the Realme flash tool to install the flash file on the system. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Oppo Realme 2 Pro flash file on your system. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Google ADB driver on the system. You will have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have it on your system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system and then you will have to extract the files on the system.
- Now, you will have to download the realme flash tool on your system and then you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- After that, you will have to open the tool folder and then you will have to look for the realme flash file on the system.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to look for the browse option and then click on it too. You will then have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the file. You will have to select the firmware file and click on it to open it.
- Now, you will have to turn off your device, and then you will have to press the volume down key and the power button. You will then press the key and then your device will boot into the fastboot mode.
- Simultaneously, you will have to attach the device and the system.
- After this, you will have to click on the loading option so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, you will have to click on the flash option and then you will have to confirm the action when the prompt will appear on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will see a flashing complete message on the screen.
Download Realme 2 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) and USB Drivers
Now, your device is flashed. You can restart it and start using it. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Realme 2 pro flash file easily. Hopefully, the article helps.