Want to get rid of all the issues facing your Redmi device, consider installing the Redmi Y1 lite flash file (Firmware Stock ROM). We have mentioned how you can install the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 lite flash file on your device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned all the things that you will have to keep in mind while you carry out the process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. You need to remember that this tutorial is valid for a particular device only.
- Also, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, you will have to create a backup of all the data for later use.
- It is a must that you charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you download a firmware file and the driver file from an authenticated source only. You will also have to look for the tool file on the internet.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, here is how you can proceed with the process. We have mentioned how you can install the Redmi Y1 lite flash file on the device. Go through all the steps properly and pursue the process according to that only.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Xiaomi flash tool on your system. It will download in the zip format. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the setup file and then you will have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation of the tool.
- After this, you will have to download the USB driver on the system. You will then have to install the driver on your system by following all the steps appearing on the screen.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file that you need to use. Extract the firmware file also for later use.
- You will then have to turn off the device and then you will have to boot it into download mode. For that, you will have to press and hold the home button and the power button together for at least 8 seconds.
- Now, from the start menu, you will have to look for the Xiaomi tool and then click on it to open the tool window.
- You will now have to click on the Browse option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file. Select an appropriate firmware file for the device.
- You will then have to click on the start option to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Redmi Y1 lite flash file. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know. We hope that the article was helpful to you.