To install the Samsung Galaxy SM-A107M flash file, you will have to use the Odin tool. It is an official tool used by the company to flash the Samsung device. It is available to the public for free. here, in this article, we are going to explain to you how you can install the Samsung Galaxy A10S (SM-A107M) flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the system. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
Note: You must know that you can not use the same tutorial on any other device. Also, it is a must that you create a backup of all your data before installing the flash file on the system because post flashing, you will lose all the data. Other than this, the Odin tool is available on the internet. So, you can download it easily but you need to check the compatibility of the tool and driver before using them on your device.
Steps to Install the Samsung Galaxy A10S (SM-A107M) Flash File
As we have mentioned, you will have to use the Odin to install the Samsung SM-A107M flash file on the device. Here, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the flash file on the device. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on your system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to install the driver on the system. You will have to skip the step in case you have it on your system.
- Once downloaded, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device and then you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- Next, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system and then extract the files to the desired location.
- Now, you will have to switch off the device and then connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. To do that, you will have to press and hold the volume down button, power button, and the home button together until the device vibrates. When the device vibrates, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Once done, you will get a warning sign on the screen and you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the Odin3 file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will see an added message when the tool will detect the device. Now, you will have to add all the files needed by selecting them from the stock firmware folder that you have extracted.
- Now, you will have to click on the start option and wait for the flashing process to complete.
- On completion, you will see the success message on the screen, and then you will get the device stuck in the boot loop.
- To fix it, you will have to boot it into recovery mode. To do that, you will have to press and hold the volume down button, power button, and the home button together until the device vibrates. When the device vibrates, you will have to leave the power button only.
- You will now have to select the wipe data or the factory reset option. Wait for it to complete and when complete, the device will restart on its own.
Download Samsung SM- A107M (Galaxy A10S) Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now the Samsung galaxy A10S flash file is installed on the device. We hope that the article has helped you.