In case you are looking for the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500G flash file, this article will surely help you. Here is how you can install the Samsung A500G Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you need to download a compatible version of the tool file and the firmware file for your device. You need to look for the latest version of the driver for your device.
- You would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Other than this, you will have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that the files are safe to use on the system.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent because you need to use the device till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500G Flash File
You need to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500G flash file. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung A500G Stock Firmware. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device and extract the contents of the firmware file for later use.
- Once done, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will then have to boot the device into download mode. For that, you need to press the volume down button, home button, and power button together and hold them together until your device vibrates. When it will vibrate, you need to leave the power button only.
- Now, a warning sign will appear on the screen and you need to press the volume up button of the device so that you can continue with the process.
- After this, you need to download the Odin tool file on your system. Now, you need to extract the contents of the tool folder.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file to start the tool window.
- You will now have to add all the files that are required by the tool. You can look for all the files in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you need to click on the start option to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- Your device will now be stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot it into recovery mode.
- For that, you need to press the volume down button, home button, and power button together and hold them together until your device vibrates. When it will vibrate, you need to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will have to choose the wipe data option from the menu appearing on the screen. You will have to wait for it to complete.
- When it will complete, your device will restart on its own.
Download Samsung SM-A500G Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500G flash file. All the information that you need to know before installing the Samsung A500G Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.