In case you are looking for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-i9060i flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with the original Samsung i9060i Firmware Stock ROM with the tutorial to install the same. Read the article till the end to know in detail.
So, now in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do or keep in mind before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because if you won’t, you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- It is a must to download the tool file and firmware file according to the device that you are using. You will have to download the latest version of the driver file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung GT-i9060i Flash File
You will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung i9060i flash file. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung i9060i flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and start the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available on the device, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You now need to boot the device in download mode. For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, power button until your device vibrates. When the device will vibrate, you need to leave the power button only.
- A warning sign will appear on the screen. You need to press the volume up button of the device to continue with the process.
- After this, you need to download the Odin tool on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the Odin tool.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file to start the installation window.
- In the tool window, you need to add all the required files. You can look for all the files in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to click on the start option to begin the flashing process,
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a success message will appear on the screen.
- You will now get your device stuck at the boot loop. To fix it, you need to boot the device in recovery mode.
- For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, power button until your device vibrates. When the device will vibrate, you need to leave the power button only.
- A menu will now appear on the screen. From the menu, you need to click on the factory reset option.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, your device will restart on its own.
Download Samsung GT-I9060I Stock Firmware ROM- Flash File
To use Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-i9060i Flashing Tool, You must download and install WinRAR or 7Zip.
So, now you have successfully installed the Samsung GT-i9060i Stock Firmware ROM. We have provided you with all the details that you need to know before installing the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus GT-i9060i flash file. Hopefully, the article was helpful for you.