There are different reasons for which you can use the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H flash file. You can use it to fix issues with your device like IMEI issues, boot loop issues, and dead issues. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung G531H flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Keep in Mind
To carry out the process easier, there are certain things that you will have to do. All these things will help you to install the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H flash file easily.
- The very first thing is that you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to skip the step.
- Next, you always have to keep in mind that you are using the tutorial for an appropriate device. If you use it on any other device, your device can be damaged.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the device.
- It is a must that you know that all the data available on the device will vanish after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- You will also have to download the firmware file and the tool file compatible with your device. Also, the driver file should be downloaded according to the device that you are using.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-G531HZADTPA Flash File
You will have to use the Odin tool to download the Samsung G531HZADTPA flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung SM-G531H flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. Click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. To boot it, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, and volume down button. Wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- A warning sign will appear on the screen. You will now have to press the volume up button on the device.
- Also, you need to download the Odin tool on the system. Extract the contents of the tool files in the desired location.
- After this, you will have to click on the Odin3 file to start the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to add all the required files. You can find all the files in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the process.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. On completion, a success message will appear on the screen.
- Your device will now be stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- To boot it, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, and volume down button. Wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- A menu will appear on the screen. From the menu, you will have to select the wipe data option.
- Wait for it to complete. When the process will complete, your device will start on its own.
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE SM-G531H Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
To use Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE SM-G531H Flashing Tool, You must download and install WinRAR or 7Zip.
This is it. This was how you can install the Samsung G531H flash file. All the information that you need to know before installing the Samsung SM-G531H Stock Firmware is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful for you.