Off the chance you are looking for the Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550FY flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Samsung SM-G550FY flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) and fix issues with the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert. Also, you need to make sure that you are using a tutorial for a particular device.
- Also, you need to make sure that you have created a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must to do that because if you won’t, all the data will vanish from the device.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to download the flash file and tool file from an authenticated source. You must download the driver compatible with the device.
- You need to scan all the files that you will download so that you can be sure that the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-G550FY Flash File
To install the Samsung Galaxy On 5 SM-G550FY flash file, you will have to use the Odin tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung Galaxy On5 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to install the driver on your system by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. Also, if you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will now have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, and the power button together. You will now have to wait for the device to vibrate. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, a warning sign will appear on the screen and you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- You will now have to download the Odin tool on your system and then extract the tool files also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file.
- Next, you will have to add all the files that are required by the tool. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to click on the start option to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- You will now have the device stuck in the boot loop. To fix that, you will have to boot it into recovery mode.
- For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, and the power button together. You will now have to wait for the device to vibrate. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- After this, you will have to click on the factory reset option in the menu appearing on the screen.
- Now, you will have to wait for it to complete.
- When it will complete, the device will restart.
Download Samsung SM-G550FY Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Your device is now flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Samsung Galaxy On5 flash file. We have tried to mention all the things that you must know. We hope that the article was helpful for you.