If you are facing issues with your Samsung device, you can consider flashing it. In this article, we are going to talk about the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-G313HU/DD flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung G313HU/DD Stock Firmware ROM. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can start installing the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-G313HU/DD flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a particular device. If you use the tutorial for any other device, it can damage it.
- Also, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will seek help from an expert.
- It is a must that you know that all the data will vanish from the device. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You must also download the firmware file and the driver file compatible with your device. Also, you need to download the latest version of the tool file.
- You must also scan all the files before using them so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-G313HU/DD Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-G313HU/DD flash file. Read all the steps properly and pursue the process accordingly.
- First, you need to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file according to your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect it to the system.
- Now, you will have to boot the device in download mode. You will have to press the volume down button, home button, and Power button together. Wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button.
- When the warning sign will appear on the screen, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Next, you will have to download the Odin tool and then extract the contents of the tool file. Also, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to add all the files required. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you will have to click on the start option. Wait for the process to complete.
- When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- Now, your device will be stuck in the boot loop. You will now have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- You will have to press the volume down button, home button, and Power button together. Wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button.
- Once done, you will have to click on the wipe data option in the menu appearing on the screen.
- Wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, your device will restart.
- Now, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Samsung SM-G313HU Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed successfully. This was all you need to know about installing the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 SM-G313HU/DD flash file. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Samsung SM-G313HU Stock Firmware easily. We hope that the article was helpful.