In case you are looking for a Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have provided you with an original Samsung GT-I9100 Stock Firmware ROM and a tutorial on how to install the same on the system. Read the article till the end to know in detail.
Things to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you need to seek help from an expert. Always remember to use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- It is a must that you download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. You must look for a compatible driver file.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- It is suggested to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Flash File
To install the Samsung i9100 flash file, you will have to use the Odin tool. In this section, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 flash file on the system. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Samsung USB driver to your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions appearing to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you need to boot the device into download mode. To boot it, you will have to press and hold the volume down button, power button, and home button together until your device vibrates. When the tool will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button.
- Now, a warning sign will appear on the system. You will have to press the volume up button to continue with the process.
- After this, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file. The tool window will open on the system.
- Now, you need to add all the files that are required. These files will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- After this, you need to press the start button to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, the success message will appear on the screen.
- You will now have your device will be stuck in the boot loop. To fix the device, you need to boot the device in recovery mode.
- To boot it, you will have to press and hold the volume down button, power button, and home button together until your device vibrates. When the tool will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button.
- Now, you need to click on the wipe data option in the menu appearing on the screen. Wait for it to complete.
- When the process will complete, your device will reboot on its own.
Download Samsung GT-I9100 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Samsung GT-i9100 Stock Firmware ROM. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know before installing the Samsung i9100 flash file. Hopefully, the article was helpful.