Off the chance you are looking for the Samsung Galaxy S III GT- I9300 flash file, this is the right place you have come to. In this article, we have mentioned a full stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Samsung i-9300 flash file using the Odin tool. Make sure you read and follow the steps carefully. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know everything about the Samsung i-9300 flash file/Firmware Stock ROM.
Below we have mentioned certain things on your system before you start the flashing process. It is important to have all the things on your system so that you can carry out the process smoothly.
- The very basic thing that you need on your system is some basic knowledge about the process. You may want to consult an expert if you do not know.
- Another thing that you need to do is to create a backup of all the data present on your device. Post flashing all your data will be deleted, so, it is better to create a backup.
- Moreover, you will have to charge your device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that the device can work till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to scan all the files that you will download. It is important to be sure that all the files are safe to use on your system.
Steps to use Samsung Galaxy S3 GT- I9300 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung Galaxy S III GT- I9300 flash file [Stock Firmware ROM]. We have mentioned a stepwise process that you will have to follow to install using the Odin tool. Read the steps carefully.
- First, you will have to download the USB driver for your device. You can find the USB driver on the internet. After downloading, you will have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation of the driver.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. The firmware file should be compatible with your device. It will download in the zip format and you will have to extract the files to a new folder.
- Once done, you will have to switch off your device and then boot it into download mode. To do this, you will have to press the power button, home button, and the volume down button together. You will have to then wait for the device to vibrate. Once the device starts vibrating, you will have to leave the power button only.
- You will then get a warning sign on the screen. You will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Once done, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system. Extract the files from the zip folder.
- After that, you will have to click on the odin3 file and then the tool window will open up on the screen.
- Now, you will have to look for all the files asked. All the files will be available in the stock firmware that you have downloaded on your system.
- After this, you will have to click on the flash button and then the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- After this, you will find your device in the boot loop mode. You will have to then boot the device in the stock recovery mode. To do this, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, power button. Wait for the device to vibrate. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- After this, a menu will appear on the screen. You will have to select the option to wipe the data.
- Wait for the process to complete. Now, all the data will be wiped and your device will boot in factory mode.
- After this, you will have to detach your device and the system. Finally, you will have to restart the device.
Download Samsung GT-I9300 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
After following all the steps that we have mentioned above will help you to install the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT- I9300 Stock Firmware ROM. You need to follow this tutorial only if you are using the Odin tool. We hope that this article helps.