In case you are looking for a Samsung GT-S6102 flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM). Read the article to know the details.
Points to Keep in Mind
Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you need to keep in mind while you are carrying out the process.
- You need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, seek help.
- Also, you will have to charge the device at least up to 60 percent.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You need to download the flash tool and the tool file according to the device that you are using.
- It is a must to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung GT-S6102 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the drivers on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract all the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you will have to press the home button, volume down button, and Power button together. You will then have to wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Once done, you will get a warning sign on the screen and to continue the process, you will have to click on the volume up button.
- You will now have to download the Odin tool on the system and then you will have to extract all the tool files.
- From the extracted tool folder, you will have to click on the Odin3 file to open the tool window.
- You will have to add all the files required in the tool window. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for it to complete. When it will complete, you will have to get a successful message on the screen. You will now get the device stuck at the boot loop.
- To fix it, you need to boot the device in recovery mode. For that, you will have to press the home button, volume down button, and Power button together. You will then have to wait for the device to vibrate. When it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- From the menu appearing on the screen, you will have to select the option to wipe data. Wait for it to complete.
- When complete, the device will restart on its own.
Download Samsung GT-S6102 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos flash file on your system. We have tried to provide you with all the needed information. We hope that the article was helpful to you.