If you want to install and download the Samsung j2 Flash file, you will have to do using the Odin tool. You can download it from the internet. This tool is used for flashing Samsung devices. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can download and install the Samsung J2 Flash file on your system. Read the article to know everything on how to install Stock Firmware for Samsung J2.
Here are all the things that you need on your system to install the Samsung J2 flash file. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements and then only proceed to download the flash file.
- You will first have to make sure that you have enough charging on your phone. The flashing process is lengthy and therefore, you need your phone to be charge totally.
- Also, you need to download and install a USB driver on your system. You will have to download the drivers according to the device you are using. You must download the right USB driver according to your device.
- Other than this, you need to create a backup of all your files and data. There are high chances of losing your data once you have flashed your phone. So it is mandatory to create a backup of all the files.
- You will also have to download the Odin tool on your system. You can easily download it from the internet. Also, you may have to download the tool according to the version of the Android that you are using. You can download the tool from the official website.
- Lastly, you will have to boot your Samsung device in Download mode. Like other devices, you cannot boot your device in the bootloader and fast boot. You will have to do it only in the Download mode.
Steps to install Samsung J2 flash file using Odin Flash tool
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the Samsung J2 flash file using the Odin Flash tool. Make sure you follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- You will first have to turn off your device. Samsung J2 Flash file download
- After this, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume down button and keep holding them until you see a warning sign on your screen.
- You will then have to press the Volume Up button. It will then accept the warning and your phone will be switched to download mode.
- After that, you will have to download the Odin Tool on your system and then extract it. You will then see different files on the screen. Samsung J2 flash file
- Once done, you will have to open the Odin 3 file and you will have to connect your phone to your system. Samsung J2 stock firmware
- You will then have to wait for Odin to recognize your device. When it will be recognized, you will get an added message.
- You will then have to click on the PDA option and then click on the tar.md5 file. You will get the file in the folder that you have extracted.
- Finally, click on the start option and it will then start the flashing process.
- You will then get a Green pass message on your screen and you will then have to remove the USB cable from your device.
- After this, you will find that your phone is stuck at the Boot loop. You will then have to redirect it to the stock recovery mode. To get into the stock recovery mode, you will have to press the Volume Up, Power, and home button. When you find your phone vibrating, you will have to leave the power button.
- After that, you will have to click on the factory reset or wipe data option. Samsung J200 flash file
- You will then have to wait for the cache to clear and when it will be cleared, you can restart your phone.
- You will then have to wait for your device to start and it will be started with the stock ROM.
Following all the steps in the same order as they are mentioned will help you to download and install the Samsung j2 flash file on your system. We hope that this tutorial has helped you in one way or the other.