In case you are looking for the Samsung SM-A105FN flash file, you have come to the right article. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung Galaxy A10 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the device with the help of the Odin tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned some things that you need to keep in mind while flashing the device. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance, you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- Also, you will have to download the tool and the driver on the system from an authenticated source only. Check for the compatibility of the driver.
- You will have to create a backup of the data because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- Next, you need to charge the device at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FN Flash File
You will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung Galaxy A10 flash file on the system. Below we have mentioned how you can use it. Check out the stepwise process that we have mentioned and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the Samsung USB driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have it on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. You will then have to extract the files on the system.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. To boot it, you will have to press the volume down button, power button, and home button together. You will then have to leave the power button when your device will start vibrating.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Next, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file. You will then have to click on the Odin 3 file and it will open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will get an added message when the tool will detect the device. You will then have to add all the required files by the tool and then click on the start option.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete.
- You will get the device stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- To boot it, you will have to press the volume down button, power button, and home button together. You will then have to leave the power button when your device will start vibrating.
- Now, you will have to select the option for wipe data or factory reset. Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, the device will start on its own.
Download Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FN Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
So, this was the full stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Samsung SM-A105FN flash file. We hope that you have found the article helpful.