In case you are facing any issues with your Samsung SM-J701F device, you can use the flash file to fix issues. The flash files are released by the company only and are available for different devices. Every device has a unique Flash file. To flash your Samsung J701F, you need to use the Odin tool. This is the tool used by the company also to flash the device. You can use the Samsung SM-J701F Firmware Stock ROM to repair different mobile issues like IMEI issues, Bootloop issues, Software issues, and more. If you do not know how to use the flash file, we have got you covered. Read the article to know how you can use the Samsung j701f flash file Stock ROM.
Read the list of important things that you need to keep in mind before proceeding with the process of flashing your Samsung J701F device. Make sure you have all the things and then only use the Samsung SM-J701f flash file.
- First, you will have to make sure that you have enough charging on your phone. You need to charge your phone up to at least 60 percent before starting the flashing process.
- After this, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of the drivers that you need on your device. Check for the latest version on the official website and if found any; update the driver to the latest version.
- Other than this, you need to make sure that you have created a backup of all the data. Post flashing all your data will be deleted therefore, it is important to create a backup of all your data.
- Also, you need to make sure that you have scanned your file with the anti-virus to make sure that there are no viruses present and your file is safe to install.
Steps to install the Samsung SM-J701f Flash File
As we have mentioned, you need to use the Odin tool to flash your Samsung SM-J701F device. Follow the steps mentioned below to use the file and complete the process without any error. Read the steps carefully.
- The very first step in the process is to download a Samsung USB driver on your system and then by following all the instructions appearing on your screen, you need to install it.
- Once done, you will have to look for the Odin tool on the internet and then download it. You will have to extract all the files from the zipped folder.
- After this, you will have to download the Samsung stock firmware and then extract it.
- You will then have to switch off your device. Samsung J701F Flash file download
- The next step is to boot your device in download mode. To do this, press and keep holding the Volume + Power + Home button.
- Once done, you will get a warning sign on your screen. You need to press the Volume Up button.
- Now, you will have to launch the Odin tool and you will then have to connect your system and the device via USB cable. Samsung J701F stock firmware
- Wait for your device to be detected. Once detected, you will get an added message on the screen.
- You will then have to look for the BL option and click on it. From the firmware folder, click on the BL file. Do the same for AP and CS files.
- You will then have to click on the start button and it will start the flashing process.
- Once completed, disconnect your system and the device.
All the steps, if followed in the same order will help you perform the whole process without facing any errors. We hope that the process was clear to you and you found the article helpful.