Off the chance you are looking for a Samsung J730GM flash file, this article can be helpful to you. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO (SM-J730GM) Firmware StockROM on the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Before you can start the flashing process, here are some things that you need to keep in mind. It will help you to carry out the process easily.
- To begin with, you will have to make sure that you are using this tutorial for a particular device. It is a must that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, charge your device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device because post flashing, you will lose all the data.
- Other than this, you will have to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. It is a must to use a compatible driver.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files before using them on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Flash File
You will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung SM-J730GM flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file on the system. Read the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file according to the device that you are using. It will download in the zip format. So, you will have to extract the contents.
- Next, you will have to turn off your device and then you will have to connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, and the power button together. Wait for the device to vibrate. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button when the warning sign will appear on the screen.
- After doing so, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system and then extract all the files of the tool.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the Odin3 file. It will open the tool window for you.
- When the tool will recognize the device, you will see an added message on the screen. Now, you will have to add all the files required by the tool. They will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process. Wait for it to complete. On completion, you will get a success message on the screen.
- You will see that your device is stuck at the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- For that, you will have to press the volume down button, home button, and the power button together. Wait for the device to vibrate. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- You will now have to choose the factory reset option from the menu appearing on the screen.
- Wait for it to complete and then your device will start again.
- Detach the USB cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Samsung SM-J730GM Firmware Stock ROM – Flash File
So, this was all you need to know about installing the Samsung J730gm flash file. We have mentioned all the necessary information that you need to know. We hope that the article was helpful to you.