Flash files can be helpful when you want to get rid of common issues that you can face with your device. Also, if you have bricked your device, you can use the flash file to fix the same. In this article, we are going to talk about the Samsung SM-M625F Firmware Stock ROM flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Galaxy M62 flash file using the Odin tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
To carry out the process easier, here are some things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list carefully.
- First, you need to be aware of all the technicalities. In case you are not, you will have to seek help.
- Also, this tutorial is valid for a particular device only. You can not use it with any other device and if you do, the company won’t be responsible for any damage.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is important to create a backup because post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- It is advised that you download the tool file and the firmware file from an authenticated source only. You need to be sure that the file is safe to use on the system by scanning it.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy M62 SM-M625F Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung Sm-M625F flash file. Have a look at all the steps and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on your system and then you will have to install it by pursuing the process according to the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your system and then you will have to extract the contents of the file for later use.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- When done, you will have to turn off the device and you will have to boot the device in the download mode.
- To boot the device in the download mode, you need to press the volume down button, power button, and the home button together until your phone vibrates.
- When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only. Now, you will get a warning sign on the screen and you will have to press the Volume up button so that you can continue the process.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file.
- In the tool window, you will have to add all the files by selecting them from the stock firmware that you have extracted.
- Once done, you will have to click on the start option and then you will have to wait for the process to complete.
- When the process will complete, you will see a successful message and also, that your device is stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- To boot it into the recovery mode, you need to press the volume down button, power button, and the home button together until your phone vibrates. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will get a menu on the screen and you will have to select the wipe data or factory reset option.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, the device will restart.
Download Samsung Galaxy M62 SM-M625F Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
So, now your device is flashed. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Samsung SM- M625F flash file on the system. Hopefully, the article has helped you.