Flash files contain the operating system of your device in its original form. So, in case you have bricked your device or have rooted it, you can fix it with the help of a flash file. Here, in this article, we are going to talk about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung SM-T815 Firmware Stock ROM (flash file). Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can proceed with the process, here are some things that you need to do or keep in mind while you are installing the Samsung SM-T1815 flash file on the device. Have a look at the list.
- To start with, you must know that this tutorial is valid for a specific device. If you use it on any other device, it may damage your device.
- Also, you will have to be aware of the technicalities so that you can easily carry out the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- You will have to create a backup of all your data. It is a must because post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool file and the driver file on the system only from an authenticated source. Also, check for the compatibility of the driver.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy tab S2 SM-T815 Flash File
Now, here we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung SM-T815 flash file on the device. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to get the Samsung USB driver on your system. Download it from the internet and then follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. You will have to skip the step if you already have it on your system.
- Once done, you will download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the files from the firmware folder.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- When done, you need to turn off your device and boot it into download mode.
- To do that, you will have to press the power button, volume down button, home button together until your phone vibrates. When your device will vibrate, you will have to press the leave the power button.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button when you will see a warning sign on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click o the Odin 3 file to open the tool window. IN the tool window, you will see an added message when the tool will detect your device.
- Now, you will have to add all the needed files. All the files will be available in the firmware folder that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option and wait for some time.
- Now, when the process will complete, you will get a successful message on the screen, and also, you will find that your device is stuck in the boot loop.
- So, to fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode. To do that, you will have to press the power button, volume down button, home button together until your phone vibrates. When your device will vibrate, you will have to press the leave the power button.
- After that, when a menu will appear on the screen, you will have to click on the wipe data or factory reset option.
- Wait for it to complete and then your device will reboot on its own.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T815 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is how you can install the Samsung galaxy tab S2 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.