Flash files or firmware files can be helpful in getting rid of the common issues that you can face with the device like software issues, boot loop issues, recovery issues, or dead issues. Also, if you have to upgrade the device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version, you can use a flash file. You will have to look for a compatible firmware file with the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Spice F302 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Spice F302 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM on the device and provided you with an original file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before you can begin the installation process. These things will be helpful in installing the Spice F302flash file easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. Off the chance you are not aware of the technicalities, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to know that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. In case you use it for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Always remember to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- It is a must to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You need to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, look for the latest version of the tool file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Spice F302 Flash File
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Spice F302 Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps properly and complete the process in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. Extract the contents of the tool file.
- You will now have to open the extracted toll folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Next, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading the file on the system. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- You will now have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After this, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Now, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect it, the process of flashing will begin.
- Now, the process will take some time to complete. On completion, a green ring will open on the screen.
- In the end, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Spice F302 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Spice F302 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Spice F302 flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.