Flash files or the stock firmware files can help you to get rid of many issues with your system. You will need a flash tool to install a flash file on your device. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can install a Vivo V3 PD1524F flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, before you proceed with the flashing process, here are some things that you need to do. It will help you to carry out the flashing process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you will have to charge your device completely. If not completely, you may charge it at least up to 60 percent.
- Other than that, you will have to create a backup of all your data because post flashing, you will lose all your data. So, to save the data you will have to create a backup.
- Also, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert.
- You need to keep in mind that you download a compatible version of the tool. It is a must because if you won’t, there are chances that you will face issues in the process.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Vivo V3 Flash File
You will have to use the Qcom phone downloader to install the Vivo V3 flash file. In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Vivo V3 flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you will have to do is to download the Android USB driver on your system and then click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- When done, you will have to download the Qcom Phone downloader tool on the system and then you will have to extract all the files of the tool.
- After that, from the extracted folder, you will have to click on the GN_Qcom_Download_tools.exe file.
- Now, you will have to select the language and in the language section, you will have to select English.
- When done, you will have to click on the UpDataType option and then you will have to click on the save production data option.
- After this, you will have to click on the Browse button that you will see next to the soft path option. There, you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- When you will choose the firmware, you will have to click on the option to start the download.
- Also, you will have to turn off your device and then connect the system and the device with the help of a USB cable.
- When the system will detect the device, the flashing process will start.
- You will then have to wait for the process to complete and when it will be complete, you will have to detach the system and the device. Also, you will have to terminate the tool window.
Download Vivo V3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. This was all you need to know how to install the Vivo V3 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you and you can now easily install the Vivo V3 flash file.