Flash files or the stock firmware can be helpful when you will have to fix common issues with your device. They can help you to upgrade or downgrade your device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Vivo V5s flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Vivo V5s flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do before you can start the process. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you will have to make sure that you use the tutorial only for a particular device. It is a must that you do that because if you will use it on any other device, it can damage it.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, it is advised that you create a backup of the data.
- Also, you will have to download the tool file and the firmware file according to your device only. Check the compatibility of the driver on the internet.
Steps to Install Vivo V5S Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to install the Vivo V5s flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then install it on the system by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the files on the system for later use.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the contents of the file.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Once done, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the device. You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Vivo V5S Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is flashed. This was the full process that you have to follow to install the Vivo V5s flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.