In case you are looking for a Vivo Y28 flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Vivo Y28 flash file/Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, here is a list of all the things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Read the list properly.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- You would know that you will lose all the data available on the device post flashing, so, it is important that you create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device completely.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool file and the stock firmware file according to your device only. You will have to look for a compatible version of the device.
Steps to Install Vivo Y28 Flash File
Now, we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Vivo Y28 flash file on the system. Read the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Once done, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system, and then you will have to extract the flash firmware files.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will then have to extract the files of the system.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- Next, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the system.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, you will lose all the data available on the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect the device to the system. Also, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will get the green ring on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Vivo Y28 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is how you can install the Vivo Y28 flash file on the system. We have tried to provide you with all the correct and needed information that you need to know. We hope the article was helpful to you.