Stock firmware records contain your working framework in its unique structure. If you stall out on your telephone or face any issues with your cell phone, you can utilize the stock firmware record or flash file to get your phone in its unique structure as it came. You can utilize the Flash file to minimize, update, or introduce the stock firmware once more. Other than this, if you are confronting any IMEI issue or any BootLoop issue, you can utilize the flash file to determine the issue. In this article, we will examine how you can download and introduce the Vivo Y51L flash file. Here is a stepwise cycle that you have to follow to introduce the Vivo Y51L flash file on your system. Read the article till the end.
Points to remember
Here are all the points that you need to keep in mind before going further with the process to install the Vivo Y51L flash file on your system. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements needed and then only proceed with the steps.
- This tutorial is only valid for devices that have Qualcomm Chipset. If you do not have it, the tutorial won’t work for you.
- Other than this, your device must use the NAND or NOR flash devices. You need to have it on your system or the steps mentioned in the tutorial won’t work for you. This is because a boot loader can be downloaded to a phone that has NAND flash.
- Also, you need to create a backup of all your data. The flashing process will erase all your data and therefore, it is highly recommended to create a backup of the file.
- If you do not want to use the QPST tool, you can also use the QFIL tool. Both the tools are developed and introduced by Qualcomm and are officially powered by them.
- Also, you need to make sure that your phone is completely charged. The flashing process can take a long time to complete and hence you need to charge your phone at least 70 percent.
- You also need to make sure that you are using the latest version of the QPST Flash tool. You can download it from the internet.
Steps to install Vivo Y51L flash file using QPST Flash tool
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Vivo Y51L flash file (Stock File) using the QPST Flash tool on your device.
- You will first have to download the Qualcomm USB driveron your system and install it by following all the instructions appearing on your screen. If it is already present in your system, skip this step, and proceed further.
- Once done, you will have to install the QPST Flash tool on your system. You can download it from the internet. Moreover, You will find the tool files saved in your C drive. You will find all the files in the Qualcomm\QPST\bin folder. Vivo Y51L flash file
- After this, you will have to connect your system and the Qualcomm device via USB cable.
- You will then have to look for and open a file named QPST Config.
- In the new window, you will have to click on the port option. Vivo Y51L flash file download
- After that, you will have to click on the option of start clients and then select the option to download software.
- Once done, the tool will redirect you to the download box of QPST software.
- After this, you will have to look for the browse option and click on it. Look for the Locate the firmware that you wish to flash.
- You will then have to look for the Boot image and then select the browse option and you will then have to look for the Boot_Loader.Hex file.
- Finally, you will have to select the start option and it will then start the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete and once it will be completed, you will get a green bar on your screen. Vivo Y51L Stock firmware
- Once done, you will have to disconnect your system and the Qualcomm device. At last, you will have to restart your device.
Follow all the steps in the same order as we have mentioned so that you can flash your device without any errors. We hope that the article helped you to install the Vivo Y51L flash file.