In case you are looking for the Redmi 2 Prime Flash File, you have come to the right place. Here we have mentioned the full stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the flash file on your system. You will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool to install the Redmi 2 flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
To carry out the process easier, there are certain things that you will have to do. We have mentioned all those things below and you need to have all of them.
- First, you need to have some knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you may consult an expert.
- You will have to create a backup of the data on your device because post flashing you will lose all your data.
- Other than this, you will have to charge your device at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is important to scan all the files that you will download so that you can be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Redmi 2 Prime Flash File
You will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool to install the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Firmware. In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as we have mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your system and then you will have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then you will have to click on the setup file to start to install the tool on the system.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file on your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool.
- Once done, you will have to download and install the USB driver on your system. You can either use the one that you get with the firmware file or you can download it directly from the internet.
- After this, you will have to switch off the device.
- Next, you will have to boot the device in download mode. To do that, you will have to press the power button and the volume down button of your device and keep holding it for some time.
- Now, you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to open the tool on your system. You can look for the application from the Start menu of the device.
- Now, in the tool folder, you will have to click on the select option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware of your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the flash option to start the process.
- Wait for the process to complete and when the process will complete, you will see a green bar on the screen.
- You can now terminate the tool window and also, detach the system and the device.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, these were all the steps that you need to follow to install the Mi Redmi 2 Prime flash file (Stock Firmware ROM). We hope that by following all the steps in the same way, you will be able to install the flash file easily. Hopefully, the article was helpful for you.