In case you are looking for a Mi Note 6 pro Firmware Stock ROM, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Xiaomi Redmi 6 flash file on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Doing all these things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you will have to make sure that you have certain knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert. Moreover, it is a must that you use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, you need to create a backup of all the data to use later.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You must download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to be sure that you look for the compatible driver on the system.
Steps to install Xiaomi Note 6 flash file
To install the Mi note 6 pro flash file, you will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the Xiaomi flash tool on your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the flash tool on the system.
- Now, open the tool folder for you, and then you will have to click on the setup file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Once done, you will have to download the required drivers on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow all the instructions appearing on the system to complete the installation process.
- Also, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. Extract all the contents of the firmware files on the system.
- After this, you will have to switch off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable. After this, you will have to boot the device in the downloaded mode. For that, you will have to press the home button and volume up and down button together.
- Now, you will have to open the tool window from the start menu. You will have to click on it and then open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the Browse option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- Select an appropriate file for you. When done, you will have to click on the flash option.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a successful message on the screen.
- Now, you will have to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Stock Firmware ROM- Flash File
So, this is it. This was how you can install the Mi note 6 pro flash file. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to carry out the process easily. We hope that the article helps.