Stock firmware files contain your operating system in its original form. If you ever get stuck on your phone or face any issues with your smartphone, you can use the stock firmware file or flash file to get your phone in its original form as you bought it. You can use the Flash file to downgrade, upgrade or install the stock firmware again. Other than this, if you are facing any IMEI issue or any BootLoop issue, you can use the flash file to resolve the issue. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download and install mi note 3 flash file. Here is a stepwise process that you need to follow to install the mi note 3 flash file on your system. Read the article till the end to know everything about it.
Here are all the things that you need to install on your system to make sure that your system is capable of installing the mi note 3 flash file. Make sure that you have all the preparations before proceeding with the process.
- You will first have to make sure that you are phone is charged completely. Because the process of flashing is lengthy, you need to charge your phone completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- Next, you need to download the latest version of the SP Flash tool on your system. You will have to select the operating system for which you are going to download the SP Flash tool on your system. You can easily find it on the internet.
- The next thing that you need is to create a backup of all your data. Because post the flashing process there are high chances that you are going to lose all your data, therefore, it should be known that you have to create a backup of your file.
- Other than this, the firmware is always released by the company itself. Therefore, you need to make sure that you are downloading the correct file. Also, you can scan your file before installing it on your system.
Once you are sure that you have done all these preliminary preparations, you can proceed with installing the mi note 3 flash file.
How to Flash Xiaomi MIUI10 – Redmi Note 3
Follow the below-mentioned steps to easily download and install the mi note 3 flash file on your system.
Select Mi Flash tool to flash ROM.
- The very first step in the process is to download the MediaTek Driver on your system. Also, install it by following all the instructions appearing on your screen. In case you have preinstalled it on your system, you can skip this step.
- After that, you will have to download the Stock ROM on your system. Also, you will have to extract the file.
- The next step in the process is to download the SP flash tool. You will have to extract the file. You will then get a list of files in the unzipped folder.
- From the list of all the files, you will have to click on the Flash_tool.exe file and then start the tool. Mi note 3 flash file
- After this, from the options, you will have to select the option for Scatter-loading.
- You will now have to look for the file named Scatter. It may be present in the ROM of your phone.
- Once done, you will have to untick the checkbox for Preloader because if you won’t, there are chances that your phone will be bricked.
- The next step is to look for the download button and click on it to start the process. Mi note 3 flash file download
- After this, you will have to connect your system with the MediaTek devices via USB cable. You will also have to make sure that you have turned off your device. Once done, you will have to volume key of your device so that your device can be detected.
- The tool will start the flashing process after detecting your device.
- Wait for the process to complete and you will get a green ring after completion. Mi note 3 stock firmware
- At last, you will have to disconnect your device and your system.
Follow all the steps in the same order as we have mentioned so that you can flash your device without any errors. We hope that the article helped you to install mi note 3 flash file.