In case you are looking for the Xolo A500S flash file, this is the right article for you. Here is how you can install the Xolo A500S flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the system. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you need to keep in mind when you are installing the Xolo A500S flash file on the device. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you will have to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device. It is a must to create a backup because post flashing, you will lose all the data.
- Other than that, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you download the flash file and the tool file from an authenticated source. You can check for compatible drivers on the internet.
- You will also have to scan all the files before using them on the system. It is important to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo A500S Flash File
To install the Xolo A500S flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. In this article, we have mentioned the stepwise that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Go through the steps properly and pursue the process in the same way.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the tool window. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system and extract the contents of the firmware file so that you can use it later.
- Also, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the tool files.
- Now, in the extracted tool folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file and then click on it to open the tool window.
- You will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. The scatter file will be present in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After that, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. You will have to do this because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo A500S Stock Firmware ROM- Flash File
Now your device is flashed. You can now start it. So, this was all about installing the Xolo A500S flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.