Many people are not aware of what flash files are and how to use them. Flash files contain the operating system of the device in its original form. You can use it to fix common issues that you can face with the device or you can unbrick the device. Also, you can use it to get the device back in its factory mode. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can use the Xolo Era 4Gflash file. We have mentioned all the things that you need to know about the Xolo Era 4Gflash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Before you can start with the process, there are certain things that you will have to do. We have mentioned all the things below. Read the list and make sure that you have all the things that we have mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to have some knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Next, you will have to download the tool and the file from an authenticated source only. It is important that you check the compatibility of the tool and driver.
- When done, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device. It is a must because if you won’t you will lose all the data available on the device.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is suggested that you scan all the files before you can use them on the system so that you can be sure that it is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo Era 4G Flash File
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the Xolo Era 4G flash file on your system. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and pursue the process as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the SPD driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flashing process.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the files to the desired location.
- Now, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- When done, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the upgrade download file and then you will have to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the load packet option and then you will have to redirect it to the folder where you have stored the file.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device, and then you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will then have to click on the start option so that the flashing process can start.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete.
- On completion, you will get an upgrade successful message on the system.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and then you will have to terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo Era 4G Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
So, these were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Xolo Era 4G flash file. Hopefully, the article was helpful to you.