There can be different reasons for which a flash file can be used, for example, unbricking the device, fixing common issues with the device, reinstalling the operating system. There are different firmware files for different devices. In this article, we have talked about the Xolo Era X flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. We have mentioned how you can install the Xolo Era X flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Before you can start installing the Xolo Era X flash file, you will have to carry out a list of certain things. These things will help you to install the flash file easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Always remember that you can use this tutorial for the specified device. Using it for any other can damage the device.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Next, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the driver file and tool file from an authenticated source and compatible with the device. Look for an appropriate firmware file for your device.
- You will also have to scan all the files before using them to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo Era X Flash File
Hopefully, you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo Era X flash file. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the SPD driver on your system. Now, you need to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need o download the stock firmware file for your device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the load packet option. After this, redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will then have to select an appropriate firmware file and then you will have to click on the start option to start the flashing process.
- Next, wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo Era X Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Xolo Era X Stock Firmware ROM on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Xolo Era X flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article has helped you.