In case you are looking for the Xolo One flash file, this article will surely help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Xolo One flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] on the system. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before you can install the Xolo One flash file.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to download the tool file and firmware file from an authenticated source and also, you need to look for the driver file compatible with the device.
- It is a must that you create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because if you won’t, you can lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You would know that you need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo One Flash File: Stock Firmware
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned that you need to follow to install the Xolo One Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is available in the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file and then you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you need to extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Also, you need to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After this, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo One Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Xolo One Stock Firmware ROM on the device. We have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo One flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful.